The Kendico team is interested in your safety. Our teams is constantly working hard to ensure your safety, respond to your questions and resolve issues as they arise.
How do we ensure your Safety?
- We encourage our buyers to report all inappropriate or suspicious activity by filling a ‘Report a Violation’ form or sending an email or visit the Contact us page.
- The Kendico team protects the market place by investigating, sanctioning and preventing inappropriate behavior in addition to data-driven algorithms and automated tools,
- Kendico makes it easy to learn about items and sellers before you place an order.
How can I help?
- Research the seller and product before purchass and review the seller and product when your order is delivered. Overtime, your ratings and reviews help us remove low performing sellers.
- Inspect details & reviews which can help prevent surprises and confirm that an item meets your needs. Remember, stronger ratings & reviews indicate safer, more trustworthy sellers.
- If You Have Outstanding Questions Or Concerns, Message The Seller Before You Buy
Do not complete any transactions off the Kendico site
How do I avoid fraudulent individuals posing as genuine sellers?
The Kendico team takes various actions to keep fraudulent individuals out of our community including requiring sellers to undergo verification before listing products, however, you can further avoid negative fraud-related experiences by not paying into seller accounts if you feel that a seller is potentially fraudulent, and then please contact customer service